Happy to Introduce
Search Engine Advertising Pay-per-click ads
BozzSEO provides search engine marketing solutions including SEO and PPC advertising
benefits of Search Engine advertising
Being on TOP of Search Engine Result Pages helps your website receive more clicks and traffic
Receive more customers going to your physical location via advertisement on Google and Google Maps
Your business will receive more phone calls if your ad campaigns are optimized with an ad extension for phone numbers
For E-commerce websites, effective ad campaigns can increase traffic and then convert this specifically targeted group into customers.
Advantages of Pay-Per-click advertising
- PPC “kicks” you to the TOP of the SERP without hard SEO works
Pay on Performance
- Only pay when the ad is clicked
Specific Target Market
- Choose specific characteristics that best describe your target market (location, language, interests …)
- Tracking ad performance easily, unlike traditional advertising (clicks, conversion rate, …)
Google Ads (formerly known as Google Adword) is the world’s most popular advertising platform. Advertisements are displayed on SERPs along with organic results on Google.
- Google has 3.5 billion searches daily
- 90% of consumers are influenced by ads in terms of purchase decision
- 50% of users can’t tell the difference between a paid ad and an organic listing
- 43% of users purchased something after seeing an online ad
- ROI 8-1: $8 for every $1 spent
- 75% is the average conversion rate for Google Ads
Microsoft Advertising platform (used to be Bing Ads) is the second most popular search engine advertising platform. With Bing is the default search engine on Microsoft Edge of Windows OS, it is proven to have the highest quality traffic on the internet.
- Bing is the second most popular search engine
- Bing has high-quality traffic (convertible, engaged,…)
- PPC on Bing is more budget-friendly
- Lower competition
BozzSEO – PPC Advertising
What we do?
Create Ad’s Landing Page
Having a highly convertible landing page specifically for your Ad campaign helps you increase the Conversion Rate instead of pointing to the homepage.
Set up conversion tracking codes from Google, or MS Ads and create conversion actions and show them on Google Analytics.
Explore keywords idea using multiple tools: Google Keyword Planner, MS Ads Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, SEM Rush to find the most PROFITABLE keywords.
Research on websites running ads on the same keywords. This helps you to optimize your Search Ad’s budget by avoiding big names and focus on lower-bid markets.
Create multiple campaigns for specific goals or target audiences. Create Ad Groups, and Ads that servce highly specific target market.
The most important part of Search Advertising is to optimize Ad’s budget by measuring its performance and adjusting the campaigns.
” You won’t pay if the Ad Campaigns don’t work and generate outcomes “